30 March 2012

10 Items For The Owl Lover's Home

So, I've just moved back to London and before securing a job, I've secured a studio apartment. This has evidently caused severe job hunting distraction as evil Pinterest has grabbed me by the eyeballs and shown me all sorts of lovely things I can purchase or make for my new place. I can pretty much promise there will be numerous 'Home Decor I Adore' style posts in the near future, but I thought it would be appropriate to start with the collection of owl goodies I rustled up seeing as I traipse around with a mask of the owl variety 90% of the time I'm seen online!

1) ANTHROPOLOGIE Owl Gaurd Knob
2) LIL3BIRDY Owl Coasters
3) BOYGIRLTEES Hand Printed Owl Kitchen Towels
4) IDILLARD Owl Light Switch Plate
5) PINTEREST Carved Owl Chair
6) ANTHROPOLOGIE Painted Owl Wallpaper
7) BOUF.com Personalized Lavender Owl Coushion
8) BOUF.com Owl Mugs
9) MY MODERN MET via PINTEREST

Oh! And I almost forgot to shamelessly self promote! At number 10, we have LEOTIE LOVELY'S Vintage Owl Salt and Pepper Shakers!




No comments: