30 April 2012

The Ultimate Bracelet

Since returning from my travels, the lovely friendship bracelets and charms I picked up along the way, which looked so nice against my sun kissed skin, have become tattered and sad looking against the special shade of see-through the English weather has reduced my tone to.

I've been avoiding dealing with the situation since I arrived, but this weekend one of them committed bracelet suicide, dramatically snapping apart in slow motion and falling heavily to the floor with a (really quiet) clang, startling everyone. Luckily, I was in Top Shop to browse the sale racks (as you do when you've been semi-retired for almost six months) and upon arrival, found a bracelet that would solve the issue at hand. So, I did what any broke shopaholic would do, I justified spending £8.10 on a bracelet which, with the help of some needle nose pliers, would house my charms and give my right wrist that bit of class it so needed tout de suite.

BEFORE

AFTER

x

1 comment:

Style Eyes said...

I love friendship bracelets but agree they look best in summer. This bracelet is really lovely.